Harewood Downs Golf Club, Buckinghamshire
£11.44 per hour / 24 hours per week
Food and Beverage Assistant – Part Time & contracted 24 hours, flexible work patterns.
Harewood Downs Golf Club, located near Amersham in Buckinghamshire, is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our vibrant team as a Food and Beverage Assistant. Our recently extended and refurbished club offers a fantastic environment for both employees and guests, providing panoramic views of the course and surrounding countryside.
We are committed to providing our employees with a progressive working environment, encouraging personal and professional advancement, whilst ensuring a work life balance is kept. This is a permanent, 24 hours per week contracted position, providing the successful applicant with all year-round employment and security with flexibility in rota to accommodate your family or other commitments.
- Welcome and assist members and guests, ensuring responsive service.
- Support catering and bar activities, promoting a positive experience.
- Collaborate as an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills.
- Contribute to the presentation and setup of the Clubhouse for service and events.
- Provide bar and table service for both food and beverages.
- Maintain high cleanliness standards throughout the building.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction and enjoy being part of our dedicated team.
Perks & Benefits:
- All year-round employment providing job security.
- Staff uniform provided
- Free in-work meals
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Complimentary Golf Club Membership.
- Staff discount
- Positive and friendly workplace culture.
- Previous experience in bar work and service preferred.
- Positive attitude and engaging personality.
- Have your own transport and live within a 20-minute drive of Amersham.
- Available for weekend work.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, have a positive attitude, and enjoy working in a dynamic team, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this Role
Complete the form below to apply for this role. You'll have the option to either upload your CV or complete the online application form.